The Ultimate Guide to Sexual Fantasy, 2nd Edition
How to Have Incredible Sex with Role Play, Sex Games, Erotic Massage, BDSM Play and Much, Much More
Create the Sex Life of Your Dreams
We all have them: fantasy scenarios and big turn-ons that come from our deepest desires. Sharing these secrets with your lover can lead to the best sex of your life and send your pleasure quotient skyrocketing. Superstar sex educator Violet Blue invites you to join the fun and make your hottest sexual fantasies come true. Whether you’re looking for a playbook of ideas or expert advice for an imaginative sex life, this treasury of erotic possibilities will tell you exactly how to:
- Play the best sex games for lovers
- Strip, lap dance and talk dirty (without feeling silly)
- Discover popular fantasies and fetishes—and learn about suggestions for props, toys and costumes
- Dive into a threesome (and forego the jealousy)
- Decide if swinging and sex parties are for you
- Create thrilling S/M scenarios
- Flaunt it with tips on exhibitionism
- Shoot your own porn and erotic photos
- Get inspired by sizzling hot stories by best-selling erotica author Alison Tyler
"We are curious Violet Blue."
—O, The Oprah Magazine
"Let Violet push your buttons."
—Jesse Bering, author of Why Is the Penis Shaped Like That?
"Her light, yet informative, tone makes it seem possible that this sexy fun is accessible to us, too."
—Carol Queen, Ph.D., author of Exhibitionism for the Shy
VIOLET BLUE (tinynibbles.com, @violetblue) is an award-winning author and editor, CNET reporter, CBSi/ ZDNet blogger and columnist, a high-profile tech personality, and one of Wired’s Faces of Innovation. She is regarded as the foremost expert in the field of sex and technology, a sex-positive mainstream media pundit (maclife, CNN, “The Oprah Winfrey Show”), and is interviewed, quoted, and featured in outlets ranging from ABC News to the Wall Street Journal. She headlines and keynotes at global technology conferences including ETech, LeWeb, SXSW: Interactive, and two Google Tech Talks at Google, Inc. and received a standing ovation at Seattle’s Gnomedex. The london Times named Violet Blue “one of the 40 bloggers who really count.”
Also by Violet Blue